Sequence of two catalyzed 1st order Michaelis Menten-type irreversible reactions.
Model number: 0270
|Run Model: ||    Help running a JSim model.|
MacOS: Adjust "System Preferences" -> "Security & Privacy" to allow Java JSim jnlp app to execute.
More info here.
Figure plots concentration (mM) as a function of time of substrate A and its reaction products B and C.
Where Concentrations and Km are in mM, and Vmax has units of mM/sec.
Single Compartment Models:
- Comp1Decay: Single Compartment with Decay,
- Comp1Flow: Single Compartment with Flow,
- Comp1FlowDecay: Single Compartment with Flow and Decay,
- Comp1Reaction: Single Compartment with One Reaction,
- Comp1FlowReaction: Single Compartment with Flow and One Reaction,
- Comp1FlowReactions2: Single Compartment with Flow and Two Reactions,
Two Compartment Models:
- Comp2Exchange: Two Compartments with Exchange,
- Comp2ExchangeReaction: Two Compartments with Exchange and One Reaction,
- Comp2FlowExchange: Two Compartments with Flow and Exchange Fit to a data set,
- Comp2FlowExchangeReaction: Two Compartments with Flow, Exchange, and One Reaction.
- Comp2FlowMMExchangeReaction: Two Compartments with Flow, Exchange using a Michaelis-Menten transporter, and One Reaction.
- Comp2FlowMRIContrast: Two Compartments with Flow, conversion of water to water spin for MRI contrast.
- Cortisol secretion: Two compartments with feedback control of precursor to cortisol and its adrenal secretion.
N>2 Compartment Models:
- Comp3FlowExch: Three compartmental model for plasma, interstitial fluid, and parenchymal cell,
- Comp6Propofol: Six compartmental model for propofol anaesthesia,
- CTEX10: N Compartments in series with Flow, emphasizes sensitivity analysis and optimization,
- CTEX10stat: CTEX10 model with statistics on inflow and outflow curves,
- CTEX20: N Compartments in series with Flow, each compartment exchanging with a compartment in parallel,
- CTEX20 5 path: Weighted sum of up to 5 paths of CTEX 20 modeled capillaries.
- CompNFlowDelay: N Compartments in series with Flow and Delay.
- Comp6_Recirc: Six compartmental recirculating model,
- Comp2x2Recirc: Dual two compartment models with recirculation and clearance,
- Uncoupled fluxes of water and solute across membrane.
- Uncoupled fluxes of water and solute across membrane w/ columns for measuring pressure.
- Transport of a hard spherical solute through a cylindrical pore.
- Washout curve simulation by sum of three decaying exponentials.
- Three reactions in series with no enzymes.
- Michaelis-Menton reactions in series.
- Enzymatic reactions in series.
- Four sequential enzymatic reactions.
We welcome comments and feedback for this model. Please use the link below to send comments:
Model HistoryGet Model history in CVS.
Please cite www.physiome.org in any publication for which this software is used and send one reprint to the address given below:
The National Simulation Resource, Director J. B. Bassingthwaighte, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle WA 98195-5061.
[This page was last modified 14Mar18, 3:17 pm.]
Model development and archiving support at physiome.org provided by the following grants: NIH U01HL122199 Analyzing the Cardiac Power Grid, 09/15/2015 - 05/31/2020, NIH/NIBIB BE08407 Software Integration, JSim and SBW 6/1/09-5/31/13; NIH/NHLBI T15 HL88516-01 Modeling for Heart, Lung and Blood: From Cell to Organ, 4/1/07-3/31/11; NSF BES-0506477 Adaptive Multi-Scale Model Simulation, 8/15/05-7/31/08; NIH/NHLBI R01 HL073598 Core 3: 3D Imaging and Computer Modeling of the Respiratory Tract, 9/1/04-8/31/09; as well as prior support from NIH/NCRR P41 RR01243 Simulation Resource in Circulatory Mass Transport and Exchange, 12/1/1980-11/30/01 and NIH/NIBIB R01 EB001973 JSim: A Simulation Analysis Platform, 3/1/02-2/28/07.